MasTec Advanced Technologies Recruiting Coordinator in Centennial, Colorado
MasTec Advanced Technologies, a division of MasTec, Inc. - as seen on “Undercover Boss,” is one of the leading telecom and infrastructure companies for communications. We have an opportunity for you to join our recruiting team, as aRecruiting Coordinator. This position provides administrative support for the recruitment process from beginning to end.
Main Responsibilities: * Create requisitions within the applicant tracking system in a timely manner. * Order and track the results of pre-employment screening (backgrounds/drug screens/licensing). * Establish and maintain relationships with new hires by communicating and working closely with them while maintaining a professional image and personable manner. * Assist candidates with the recruitment process and questions as needed * Creation and distribution of written, electronic and verbal communications needed throughout the recruiting process, which may include offer and rejection letters to applicants. * Coordinate rosters, as needed. * Establish and maintain relationships with vendors * Perform other duties as assigned. At MasTec AT, we offer: * Competitive pay * Paid Training * Comprehensive and cost effective health benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision * Immediate vesting 401k with company match and employee stock purchase plan * Paid time off * Due to our exponential growth, we offer a career with promotion potential
* Expert ability to provide excellent customer service and establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with a diverse group of individuals (IE: business leaders, candidates, colleagues, hiring managers, and staff at all levels)
* Expert knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet).
* Solid ability to handle confidential, sensitive and critical issues with demonstrated history of a commitment to ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility.
* Solid ability to collaborate effectively with others.
* Solid interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
* Solid organizational and planning skills; ability to multi-task; attention to detail; productive without compromising quality.
* Solid ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing internal customer expectations and resetting accordingly.
* Solid ability to set and balance short- and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Solid ability to work in a team environment along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. * Solid ability to be results-oriented that makes a difference, taking initiative to make things happen, accepts accountability and has a “can do” attitude. Education * Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience * Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a recruiting or employment support role; office experience may be substituted for previously stated education and experience. * Experience with applicant tracking systems and job board postings preferred.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Title: Recruiting Coordinator
Requisition ID: 25666